Voxeldance, an innovative software company in the field of 3D printing, announced the release of Tango 4.0, the latest version of its consumer-oriented product for preparing and optimizing 3D models. Tango 4.0 is released on June 19th, 2023, and will bring several new features and improvements that aim to enhance the user experience and the quality of the printed parts.
Some of the highlights of Tango 4.0 include:
- By adopting a brand new rendering engine, the rendering speed is 5-10X faster. Increased FPS makes the model review more smooth.
- The file import is 5-10X faster then before. Importing large file is no longer a nightmare.
- Optimized Manual Support: New custom support areas have been added, easier and faster to add, edit, or delete support structures manually. Users can also add different scripts for one model, as some parts and details of the model need different supports.
- New Support Script: Tree Support. Tango 4.0 has added a new support script option called tree support, which creates branching support structures that minimize material usage and contact area with the model. Tree support is especially suitable for organic shapes and delicate features that require minimal post-processing. The script is mainly designed for jewelry or other special models that require stable support, serving the purpose of reducingthe number of supports and improves support quality.
- Adaptive Slice: Tango 4.0 has introduced a new slicing method called adaptive slice, which lets users manully adjust the slicing height and configure each height with a different slicing script. Adaptive slice can reduce printing time and improve surface quality by using thinner layers for high-resolution areas and thicker layers for low-resolution areas.
- Brand New Shrink Wrap Function: Tango 4.0 has developed a new function called shrink wrap, which is accurately calculates and wraps a layer around the part while ignoring its inner structure. This function is widely used in the fields of printing ship models, architectures, military models and miniature models, making the model more complete, ensuring successful printing.
- Comprehensive Upgrade of Smart Support: Tango 4.0 has improved its smart support algorithm to generate more efficient and reliable support structures for complex geometries and various printing scenarios. Not only are there video demonstrations for each parameter, but the interface has also been adjusted to be more user-friendly.
- Sync Your Scripts to Cloud: Tango 4.0 has enabled users to sync their custom scripts and settings to the cloud, so they can access them from any device
Voxeldance Prodcut Manager Quanhui Ren said: “We are very excited to launch Tango 4.0, which is the result of our continuous innovation and customer feedback. We believe that Tango 4.0 will provide our users with a more powerful and user-friendly tool for preparing their 3D models for printing, and help them achieve better results with less effort and cost.”
Tango 4.0 is compatible with Windows, and supports most of the popular printer brands for 3D printing, such as Anycubic, Elegoo, Phrozen and Creality etc. Users can download a free trial version of Tango 4.0 from the Voxeldance website (https://voxeldance.com/Tango)
or subscribe to a 1 USD plan until Sept 19th, 2023.
VoxelDance is an algorithm-driven innovative 3D printing software company that is committed to independent research and development of CAD/CAM software for additive manufacturing industry. By creating a digital software system that covers the entire process from design to production, VoxelDance provides intelligent additive manufacturing industrial software and algorithm solutions for industries such as healthcare, education, aerospace, automotive, and consumer goods, ultimately achieving digital transformation of the manufacturing industry.